Saturday, October 9, 2004

Nostalgia!


I am going to miss MIT. I am already feeling that. Perhaps I should be, since I am graduating next year only, eight months from now. Or perhaps I shoudln't, since I cannot forsee myself completing my thesis by then! But, two years are such a short span of time to make new friends and then loose them. I don't like it, and I find those lines of popular Hindi song, kyon hota he zindagi ke saath, very appropriate for myself. And people at MIT are so wonderful. So many great people I happened to meet here, and my defition of greatness is not limited to "academic" at all. After coming to Ashdown, life has been even better. So many nice people and so many fun things we do here.



I am really missing MIT!!


Breaking the Bias – Lessons from Bayesian Statistical Perspective

Equitable and fair institutions are the foundation of modern democracies. Bias, as referring to “inclination or prejudice against one perso...