Monday, March 14, 2005

The Truman Show


I usually don't review movies. I am neither interested nor competent enough (this guy does, and pretty funny too). Nevertheless I can always express my opinions. Disregarding direction or any other aspect of cinematography that is there to be considered, and judging only by script, I consider The Truman Show an extreme example of creativity in script writing, of course, among the movies I have seen so far, along with the Blast from the Past. Story is a fusion of comedy and drama, and depicts the life on an individual adopted by corporations who is on TV live 24 x 7 without any knowledge of the same.

An ultimate dimension in reality shows!

Breaking the Bias – Lessons from Bayesian Statistical Perspective

Equitable and fair institutions are the foundation of modern democracies. Bias, as referring to “inclination or prejudice against one perso...