If you are new here and like what you read, consider subscribing.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am out of internet

Categories:
I ain't dead...yet (obviously, or else, I wouldn't have written that) but I have run out of internet. This is likely to continue till July but don't dispair, I shall come back. Blogosphere isn't barren without me anyway.

Meanwhile, I am killing my time before joining my company by teaching school kids. Well, I don't think them as "kids" but they think me as "uncle" so there; can't help any more about growing up, I guess.

5 comments:

Amit said...

Since Blogger allows automatic publishing of posts that are post-dated, we can't really rule out the possibility of someone being dead when the post is published. ;)

Good luck! Where's your new job?

vinod said...

Hey, Which company are you joining?

Ashish Gupta said...

Aha! Interesting topic for English grammarians. "Yet" refers to time of writing or time of reading, or does that depend on knowing when writing that reading will be later?

I'll join Oliver Wyman in Gurgaon.

Partha Pratim said...

Keep the readers blessed :)

Vikas Gupta said...

Teach them some blogging skills too!

Post a Comment

Please observe basic civility in commenting. Spam and uncivil comments will be deleted.

There was an error in this gadget